Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hello everyone!


Welcome to my missionary blog! I decided to do a blog so that all the emails I will be sending out weekly will be in one place. This will be easier, for me (and anyone else who is interested) to go back and read them, when I get back home from my mission :)


I wanted to first say that I am so excited to be going to Arcadia California! What a beautiful place to be in for 18 months. I am so unbelievably grateful to be dedicating that time to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to show them how dedicated I am to this gospel. Not only that but I am so anxious to share what I know with my brothers and sisters in Arcadia. This gospel has been such a blessing in my life and I can't wait to see the changes it will have in others lives.
 I leave 19 August 2015 so I have 42 days left until I leave! It's going by very slow of course. I probably won't post anything until then, but thank you for taking this time to read my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment