Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas :)

Hey everyone!

Wow so much and not enough has happened this week!! I am looking
forward so much for Christmas though! What a great opportunity it is
to serve a mission during the Christmas season. This week went by so
fast I'm not even sure what happened. I'm so sorry. Ok but something
exciting that heppened this week is that we had a mission Christmas
party! It was so fun! We started with a testimony meeting and then ate
some lunch and each zone prepared a song to sing for a nativity and
people were really creative with the songs it was so funny! And then
we had a piƱata!!

Also what's been fun this week is that we've been doing a 12 days of
Christmas with a family we are teaching and it's getting harder and
harder to ring the door bell and run away when we leave the gift
because they are waiting for us at the door hahaha they know it's us
but it's still fun!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember the love of our
father in heaven has for each and everyone of you.
Something that I enjoy but really shouldn't be enjoying is when I'm on
the bus and ask if people are excited for Christmas, and the majority
of them cry. Which is sad but it helps me help them realize that
getting the perfect gift or the perfect meal doesn't matter. That the
true meaning of Christmas is to remember our lord and our savior Jesus
Christ.


I love you all and wish you a merry Christmas :)



No comments:

Post a Comment