Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Saturday, February 13, 2016

People And Parrots

Hey! Hope you all had an awesome week! Well my week was pretty sweet!
It went super fast! We have been working with some different people, They are awesome! Leslie is ready to take lessons but we just don’t know how committed she is quite yet though. We stopped by that barber guy and he was happy to see us and we started to talk about religion but it was cut short because someone came into his office. But he would be an awesome Mormon!

We weren't able to meet with Gigi and Justine because they cancelled our
appointment last minute. Phil is doing great!! He loves learning about
this! But we have to switch him to the YSA Ward (Young Single Adult).

Ben is good, just continuing the lessons. We are going to set him with a date for Feburary 28th and we are super excited!

Also, we saw wild parrots! Ya they were just flying around, sitting on the power lines. It was pretty sweet! They sounded a lot prettier than the other birds when they sang!

Oh and I SAW THE OCEAN!!! Well kinda, it just looked like a silver line in the distance but none the less I saw the ocean!! It made my day! Yep this
week was awesome! GO BRONCOS!

Thank you for all your support and emails!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Love you all!

Sister Plumb




No comments:

Post a Comment