Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Plan Broken Knee Cap


Although we do not know if Sister Briscoe’s knee cap is broken.... But
it does swell to the size of a  grapefruit whenever we walk or bike :(
so we will be figuring that out this Thursday. For the record, I did
not do this to my baby (my trainee companion) she came to me this way.
So the week has been a bit slow with us trying to figure out
activities to find people without walking. Actually it is a blessing
in disguise because our goal is to use the Ward members more this
transfer and now we definitely will for rides to our appointments.

Something really cool happened last Monday! Sister Feng, our recent
convert, asked if I could teach her niece the piano. Which is amazing!
Because we have never been to her house before because her aunt and
uncle didn't want is to come by. So last Monday I was teaching Eunice
and Sister Briscoe was answering questions from Sister Feng’s aunt. I'm
so grateful my mom pushed me to learn the piano and for all my piano
teachers who taught me, and I'm so grateful that I love the piano! The
gospel can be taught in so many ways. We can use all our talents and
all our means to help people and to share with them the joys of the
gospel.
Have a good week :)


Sister Plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment