Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Letter from the Mission President when called to be a Sister Trainer Leader

Dear Brother and Sister Plumb,

 It is a pleasure for me to inform you that your daughter, Sister  Zhenya Christine Plumb, has been assigned to serve as a Sister Trainer Leader. This new assignment reflects her progress and growth in the Lord’s work.  Sister Trainers play a vital role in establishing the atmosphere and culture of the mission.  They rely on the direction of the Spirit.  They have been called because of their obedience, diligence, humility, and effectiveness in their proselyting work.  They are respected by the other missionaries.

Thank you for all you have done to prepare her so she could fulfill this new responsibility.  Sister Villanueva and I feel so blessed to have your daughter in the California Arcadia Mission.  Thank you for your faithful prayers and constant support which will help your daughter fulfill this new assignment.

Sincerely,

President Moises Villanueva


California Arcadia Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment