Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Gospel

Good afternoon!!

Well everyone I apologize for not being present yesterday. We had a very long meeting and so our email Day is now today. 

Hope you all stayed dry this week. It has been pouring cats and dogs lately, which is good for good ol Californias drought. 

This week went insanely good. Every experience right now is just so sweet and I had been feeling before that it was slipping right through my fingers. However! Now I'm trying to figure out how to apply all this delicious goodness that the gospel is giving me right now so it won't do that! It's a process, that's for sure. And only Heavenly Father knows how to help me figure out all I have to do before the process takes place. 

A lot is going to be happening this week so I will write more next week. But a preview to next week: 
Joseph's baptism
Singing in church
Talk in church
Exchanges in a Spanish area
Service for the Ward 
So much has to happen in such a small amount of time. I'm just so grateful that I'm a missionary in all of it so that God can direct me to know what to do for it all. It's amazing what faith can do. I'm so happy here. Between all that will be going on this week I'll be laughing and smiling all the way. 

Take care y'all :) till next time. 

Sister Plumb


Also! I went to Spanish work on Valentine's Day and it was the coolest experience of my life!!! Pictures might have to wait for a couple weeks because.... no cord... sorry! But it was fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment