Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Memory of Grandma Plumb

My first memory of grandma reminds me of what a patient and loving person she was. I was about 3 or 4. My parents had been out of town on vacation to Florida and grandpa was babysitting Calvin and I. I remember we got out a board game to play, because we all know that grandma loves games. I wanted to play the game a different way which was not according to the rules and being the youngin that I was at the time, I threw a fit when Calvin and Grandma didn't want to play that way. I ran to my room and started drawing a picture of my parents and us welcoming them home with a huge cake. I remember her coming in and asking me if I was ok and if I wanted to come back down and play with her and Calvin. I don't think I came down right away but when I did she was making brownies. Even though I was being unreasonable she still loved me and wanted me to be happy. Even though this story is so simple it shows to me her Christlike love and patience. 



Sister Plumb


No comments:

Post a Comment