Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Monday, August 8, 2016

Mission

Hey everyone, it's me, AGAIN.

So many little wonderful miracles happened this week that words cannot
even help in expressing. But, as every week, I will try my best.

Our teaching pool was looking a little scanty so we decided to pick up
5 new investigators and we did. We are hoping to at least invite two
of them to be baptized this week. Their names are Cecelia, Bernatte
and oh ya Bernatte's husband so maybe 3....oh but Cecelia has a
daughter so maybe four! Anyways they are all very sweet and both have
a lot of questions about Christ.

We had leg day everyday this week because we biked a HUGE mountain
everyday.... Why? Because we love not being able to breathe when it's
98 and above with a fire going on the other side of the
mountain..... Nah we had an investigator up there. So the climb was
worth it. Of course. Always. ANYWAYS my legs aren't bleeding
internally at all. It just feels that way.

Ummmmmm...... Oh! We had a good Sunday. Two less active members came and two
investigators with their families. We had a linger longer after as
well and they all really enjoyed it!

Let's see, it was the first time ever that I wiped ash off my bicycle
seat. One of the sisters in our pad tore her meniscus and we went on
exchanges with them a lot. We ate some otter pops. Oh and took a cool
tour of a members house who is in love with church history.


(This first picture are smoke clouds from the fire, and my candid companion)





No comments:

Post a Comment