Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Baptisms 洗礼

Man on man has it been a week.

How was yalls? Good? Good!

Wow. Where do I even start? Ok I'll start with David's amazing story
of conversion.

I am so grateful to have been apart of his journey in coming to
Christ. I am so happy to see him so clean. When I first met David, I
knew he had desire to draw closer to Christ. I could see in his eyes
that he had been searching and thirsting to know more. He still is!
The search is never over once you are baptized. He is always
discovering deeper knowledge that ensures his testimony and helps him
feel the spirit. I really can't tell you all what he has been through
to get here. His story is personal to him, but it has been an example
to me and to the Glendora first Ward, a commitment of faith and the
healing and cleansing and strengthening power of the atonement.

Here he is about to "meet the water" as he says :)







No comments:

Post a Comment