Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Friday, December 9, 2016

Another Richard!

                                               
Alright I'll just get this thing over with because I really am just not feeling in the emailing mood today. No offense. 

This week was a lot like last week, which means it was good! And we had a ton of success! In fact that Richard (lakers) guy came to church again! And came to Chris and Jake's baptism!...... oh ya! Chris and Jake got baptized! That was fun yesterday :) also their little sister Miriam got her baby blessing and name yesterday. It was so nice to see a family be united like that, making important covenants with God. 

We had a miracle this week! .... another Richard actually. 
We just got a text Thursday night, and he said he had a friend who gave him our number and he wanted to look for a church he would be comfortable with, so we invited him that night to tour our building and he is getting baptized on the 31st now! So excited for him. We might refer him to the Singles ward but because his friend is in our Ward, we think he will stay. 

So back to Richard lakers. It's been a roller coaster with him really but in a good way! He accepted to be baptized on the 7th of January! And then he invited his friend to our next lesson and she said she also wanted to be baptized then! But she is out of our area a bit :/ but still! It was such a cool experience. Fireworks were literally shooting out of my head because he has made such a complete turn around in just one week! Can't wait to see how much more this guy can progress. 

If y'all haven't heard about what is "Lighting the World" this Christmas season, go to https://www.mormon.org/
Or search the hashtag #LIGHTtheWORLD 

There have been so many lights in my life which have led me here, and now I see that light in each person I see.

I love y'all 

Sister Plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment