Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy 2017!

Wow I haven't emailed y'all in like a year! ;) 
........ sorry couldn't help it. 

2016 was a great year. One I hope I never forget. It was that year that I can honestly say I spent all of my time serving my Father in Heaven. I learned a lot. My journals that I've written can not even fill the amount I have learned. I just hope it will all be put to use. So 2017 will be a good year for that :) I'm looking forward to it. 

I'm not sure what I updated y'all on last year.... time.... so if it's repeat, I'm sorry! Joseph has a date for February! Which we are so pumped for. He also found out this week that he was named after Joseph Smith, so that threw him through a loop because he had only found out his dad was a member a month ago and now he's finding all these family members that are also members of the church. He is excited about his date :) and he is doing really well with all his commitments. 
We referred Richard to the YSA (Youth Single Adult) Ward and hopefully that continues to go strong. He's still ready to be baptized on the 14th of this year. 
And Shiro, one of Neil's friends, went with Richard to the singles ward and he liked it too so maybe we will be passing him off as well :)

Now I shall leave y'all with some cheesy new year advice....

New year, new you
Everyday is literally the first day of the rest of your life. 
Live for the future. 
Move on
Forgive and forget 
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift to day is the present. 
.....did I miss any? Probably. 

Till next time,


Sister Plumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment