Scriptures

"And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things for myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? 46. Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God... 48. I say unto you, that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name. 49. And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren."
-Alma 5:45-46,48-49
"Come unto Christ and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness."
-Moroni 10:32

My Address: (I LOVE MAIL!)
Sister Zhenya Plumb
California Arcadia Mission
614 W. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006-2030

Monday, January 23, 2017

I'll Be What You Want Me to Be

Hey y'all! I really don't have anytime. It was transfers this last
week. Sister Zollinger is no longer with me. :( she has actually gone
to my old stomping ground in Huntington. And guess who's back to be my
last companion?? Sister Briscoe!! Haha that's right! My baby girl is
gonna kill me (Mission language). And not only that. But it takes two
to bring me down. That's right. We are in a trio!! Sister Barney is
coming down from Azusa to be in a trio with us! Oh my goodness y'all
this is going to be such an amazing last 6 weeks.... I can't believe
that has all gone by.

Sister Zollinger and I sang with Neil this week in sacrament meeting.
I'm gonna try to send the video of us practicing. Hope y'all can see
it. Please excuse the singing....

Also went to the temple with Joseph. He's so ready to be baptized.
He's amazing. Also taught Ann this week :) and taught her grandson
Patrick how to read from the children's Book of Mormon and we are
going to be seeing her more.

Well talk to you later!
Have a wonderful week! Also stay dry because I'm not.


Sister Plumb




No comments:

Post a Comment